Request a Quote
Request a Group Quote
(toll-free from the US)
(collect, if outside the US)
Long-Term Coverage - Blue Cross Blue Shield Global Expat™
Blue Cross Blue Shield Global Expat is a flexible solution that combines comprehensive global benefits with a new generation of medical assistance services. Our plans are designed for U.S. employers sending employees (and their dependents) on assignment for six months or more. For employers with 2 to 20 expatriate employees seeking set plan designs, we offer five standard plan options through our Blue Cross Blue Shield Global Expat 2-20 solution.
A quick overview of what you get with Blue Cross Blue Shield Global Expat:
- 24/7/365 customer service
- First-class member portal and app
- Worldwide, compliant coverage
- Rich benefits: Covering everything from medical evacuation to maternity care and well visits
- Flexible coverage for U.S. employees outside the U.S., foreign nationals on assignment in the U.S., and third country nationals
- Guarantees of payment
- 24/7/365 assistance services via in-house global health and safety specialists
- Robust network of qualified, vetted health care professionals
Please note, products and services may not be available in all states.
For coverage details, click here.
|Standard Medical Coverage||
Inpatient and outpatient care
Mental Health & Substance Abuse Care
Medical Assistance Services
To meet the needs of a globally mobile workforce, GeoBlue partners with Zurich to offer group life and long term disability insurance along with group expat health benefits.
Need more information? Send an email to email@example.com or call 1.610.254.5300 to get in touch and learn more about our health benefit solutions.
Get Plan Brochures
Enter your zip code to download a brochure and quote request form